Personal Injury Attorney in Salt Lake City
Let’s face it, life is dangerous. Accidents can happen at any time. At Craig Swapp & Associates, a personal injury lawyer can help you if you’ve been injured by the negligence of another. To discuss your case or situation with an experienced and aggressive personal injury lawyer, call us at 855-628-5050 or submit details to us directly using our convenient on-line submission form.
Unfortunately and unfairly, as a personal injury victim, you may be now paying the price for an accident you didn’t cause:
- Large medical, doctor, surgery, hospital or emergency room bills
- Extensive physical therapy or chiropractic care
- Thousands of dollars in lost income and wages
- Paying others for performing your household duties
- Weeks, months or even years of painful recovery
- Permanent injuries or scars, or years of future medical treatment
By law, those injured by accidents caused by others are due a full and fair compensation by the defendant’s insurance company. The job of a personal injury lawyer at Craig Swapp & Associates is to help you get the compensation you need to recover financially from the accident.
Contact Craig Swapp & Associates today if you’ve been injured in any of the following types of accidents:
- Auto Accident Injury – We handle cases where you (and your passengers) were injured in an accident caused by another driver. We also can help passengers who were injured by the actions of their own driver.
- Truck Accidents – Vehicular accidents involving large commercial or semi-trailer trucks can be quite serious, resulting in major injuries or even death. With the special trucking insurance laws, it’s important that you retain an experienced truck accident attorney.
- Motorcycle Accidents – With the rising price of gas and good weather beckoning, more people are enjoying the open roads on motorcycles. But unfortunately, many drivers are not on the lookout for those traveling on two-wheels. Any collision with a car or truck usually results in serious and traumatic injuries to the motorcyclist.
- Bicycle Accidents – The road is a dangerous place for many bicyclists. When a bicyclist is involved in an accident the driver’s insurance company is quick to point the finger of blame at the law-abiding bicyclist.
- Pedestrian Accidents – With today’s crowded highways and aggressive drivers, lawfully crossing the street may be hazardous to your health. Call if you’ve been struck by a car, truck or public transportation.
- Boating Accidents – Almost anyone can get behind the wheel of a boat nowadays. That means more accidents than ever.
- Public Transportation Accidents – More people are turning to public transportation than ever before…and so are the number of accidents involving a bus, light rail, train, school bus, subway, or taxi.
- Dog Bites – Over five million people a year are the victim of dog attacks – many are left with physical and emotional scars that last a lifetime. Most attacks could have been prevented had their owners followed the law.
- Nursing Home Abuse – It’s unfortunate that some nursing homes abuse and neglect their patients. Bedsores, broken bones, verbal abuse, and even unlawful restraints are all too often common occurrences.
- Dangerous Premises – Such cases are more than just ‘slip and fall;’ people can be innocently hurt or injured in any number of ways when visiting someone else’s property. Often, premise liability cases can be quite complex and require a skilled attorney.
- Serious Burn Accidents – Over one million Americans are seriously burned each year – many through the carelessness of others. Recovery from a severe burn is painful and difficult. Often the burns leave unsightly scars or require painful skin grafts.
- Wrongful Death Accidents – When a family member dies due to an unfortunate accident, a deliberate act by another or negligence, the hardship and financial burdens can be difficult for the surviving family members.
- Dangerous Medical Products – Medical device manufacturers sometimes rush medical products to market, which are later found to be defective. The end result is serious injuries, additional surgery or even wrongful death.
- Dangerous Prescription Drugs – Each year, millions of Americans are exposed to unsafe prescription and over-the-counter drugs. Such drugs often lead to injuries or even death.
Contact a personal injury lawyer
If you have been injured, call us today or fill out the web form to the right. We have all experienced pain and suffering even when it’s not our fault. You don’t have to go it alone and deal with the insurance companies without help on your side. Our professionals will help ensure you will be treated fairly by the insurance companies. Let a personal injury lawyer at Craig Swapp & Associates be your advocate.